Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My village, a $1500 puppy, spaghetti you probably shouldn't eat on a date and delicious corn


In case you were wondering what the middle of nowhere looks like, this is it. This is a picture of Ubuyama- where I live. The school is off the the right. Not much happening, so I'll let the picture describe life here. But I do try to get out as much as possible. Here are a few random pictures that I like. As the title of this post suggested, the puppy conked out there costs $1500. (No, I will NOT send it to you) The black spaghetti (which I only half ate) is spaghetti with squid ink sauce. It is like eating a ball point pen (or many pens) and basically it turns your mouth black. It was good, but I'm sure if I saw myself eat it, I wouldn't like me anymore. Lastly is a picture of corn. Notice the mountain in the background of the corn picture (oh, and yes the corn was DELICIOUS!). It is getting very cold here and now you can see snow on the mountains.




No comments: